When there are changes to travel expenses, like mileage and per diem, you need to add the new expense types to Severa manually. Do the change after all travel expenses for the past year has been entered.
- Go to Settings > Work time, travel expense & product registries > Travel expense types
- Disable all old travel expenses so that users do not use them by mistake
- Click Add travel expense type and add all needed new travel expense types
Before updating pricing, make sure all entries (work hours, fees or travel expenses) that should be billed using the current prices have been invoiced from the customer, or are already on invoice and waiting to be billed (Draft invoice).
If you are using Advanced pricing add-on, see detailed instructions how to update pricing.
You can update price lists in Settings (organization level) and directly on projects (project-specific price lists). Update the current prices with the new ones. New pricing takes effect immediately after saving the changes.
You can also create a new price list with new prices. In this case, remember to change the pricing to affected projects.
Depending on your internal guidelines, you might want to start flextime calculation from zero in the beginning of the year. This can be done via settings by editing the flextime calculation start date.
Before resetting the current calculations, it is recommended to export the flextime totals using Users report.
It is possible to adjust user's flextime manually in User management. You have the possibility to add more flextime by entering a positive amount or decrease flextime by entering a negative amount.
- Go to Settings > Time & Expenses > Flextime calculation start date
- Enter a new date from which the flextime calculation starts from
- After changing the date, you must recalculate the flextime for all employees
When for example the amount of employees daily hours changes, you must create a new work contract with the new amount for the employee. When creating a new work contract, you can either keep flex hours from the previous contract or start flextime from zero.
Changes that require creating a new work contract in order to prevent changing data retroactively are listed below.
|Cost per hour change
|All existing work hour entries that are part of this work contract, including approved and invoiced ones, will be updated with new cost per hour. This means that project margin will change.
|Expected daily hours will be updated for the period of this work contract. Employee's existing flextime and resource allocations will be affected.
|Daily flextime limit
|Daily flextime limit will be updated for the period of this work contract. Employee's existing flextime will be affected.
|Contract start date
|Contract start date will be updated for this work contract. Employee's existing flextime and resource allocations will be affected.
- Go to Settings > User management.
- Select the employee whose contract you need to change.
- Navigate to Employee settings > Work contracts.
- Click New work contract.
- Enter details for the new contract.
- Choose if flex hours are kept from previous work contract. Note that resetting the balance to zero cannot be reverted after saving the contract.
- Click Save.
- For employees with flextime, click Recalculate flextime after saving the new contract.
Hjälpte det här svaret?Send feedback