Adding activities to Visma Severa through API is done by using IActivity interface. When there is a need to add all day activities, these things are good to keep in mind:
- The start time and end time for the activity are given in UTC.
- The activity must start and end at midnight.
- The activity needs to have "IsAllDay" flag set to true.
- The activity needs to have "IsDuration" flag set to true.
- If end time is not given, the activity will last one day, and Visma Severa will calculate the end time for the activity.
Here is a code example that adds a new all day activity to Visma Severa, for 16.12.-20.12.2013:
Dim activity = New SeveraAPI.Activity activity.AccountGUID = Nothing activity.ActivityTypeGUID = activity.StartDateTime = New Date(2013, 12, 15, 22, 0, 0) activity.EndDateTime = New Date(2013, 12, 20, 22, 0, 0) activity.IsAllDay = True activity.IsClosed = False activity.IsDuration = True activity.IsPrivate = False activity.IsReadOnly = False activity.Location = "" activity.Name = "Away" activity.Notes = "Away" activity.OwnerUserGUID = activity.TaskGUID = Nothing Dim success = activityClient.AddNewActivity(activity)
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback