Severa SOAP API key is used to authenticate data transfers between Severa and 3rd party solutions.
The key is created for an user account. It is recommended to create one user account just for API use, because this user will need full access rights in Severa. Also if Severa API key is created for a normal user, there is always a change that the employee will leave the company and the user account is inactivated.
Inactivating the user account will prevent the integration from working.
- Create a new user
- After user is created, move to SOAP API section
- Select Allowed as Permission
- Make sure user's Permission profile is Administrator (user has access to everything)
- Log in to Severa with the Severa API user
- Open My profile from the top right corner
- Go to SOAP API section
- Select Enable SOAP API
- Click Create API key button
- Copy the newly created API key
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback