The following improvement were introduced in the April 2019 product release:
- Now all public holidays are visible in different calendar views.
- In customer overview we changed the "Margin this year" -KPI to show value based on "until today this year".
- Now its possible to login using Google and Microsoft credentials in Severa Mobile app and Visma Project Management app.
- Now its possible to end the recurrence rule for fee billable in future when project is closed.
- Now its possible to use Custom rolling time frame filter on analysis reports. This can be done by week, month, quarter and year.
- There is now possible to mass update project/phase of work hours.
- We also added Business unit (case) -filter to Resourcing per person % & Resourcing overview in percentages reports.
- Account industry as value to Contacts-report.
- Exporting measurement unit and/or currency for values when exporting reports into Excel.
- Visma.net Financials addon is now available through Upgrades/Features for users to enable.
The following issues were fixed in the April 2019 product release:
- After removing email address from contact, it was not possible to save changes.
Exchange calendar sync
- Issue with Exchange calendar sync when user declined activity from exchange.
- "Do not email" on contact prevented sending invoices and proposals for the contact.
- User was not able to change invoice status from old UI for some invoices.
- Transferring invoices gave "Error occured" message.
- Phase status description field broke after saving over 200 characters.
- User was not able to edit or add new proposal template.
- Financial values were messed up in old UI reports.
- Report-view was missing the filters and values area. Area was visible after refreshing the page (F5).
- Case report showed wrong title for value invoice template.
- User was not able to save changes to "Resourcing by person in percentages" -report.
- Customer/Internal -filter didn't work in "Work capacity" -report.
- Business unit filter didn't work correctly when projects were grouped to invoice.
- All Saint's day "Pyhäinpäivä" was added to wrong date in Finland's holidays 2019.
- Error was given if user tried to approve hours with disabled worktype.