The following improvement were introduced in the March 2019 product release:
Invoice (and proposal)
- Now its possible to navigate to customer or project from invoice and from proposal
- There is going to be change regarding uninvoiced and billable values in case-reports. More info about the change can be found from https://support.severa.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024885931
- Now saved reports remembers the row count.
Improvement to Visma.net Financials integration that sync started using a Severa system user for authentication. This improves the stability of the integration a lot.
The following issues were fixed in the March 2019 product release:
- Market segmentation view was broken in customer card.
- UI layout broke when adding new customer.
- When something else than UTF-8 encoding was used, the scandic letters were not shown correctly.
- Filters were not working correctly in invoices-kanban view.
- Uninvoiced items view in invoice showed hours in incorrect order.
- New users were not able to login to old UI.
- Drill down to hours from project > project plan > Team productivity didn't work.
- When travel expenses were moved from internal project to customer project unit price was not updated.
- When project template was used, the phase members copied incorrectly.
- It was not possible to edit project in new UI if the project had flat rate pricing in different phase levels.
- Closing project freezed the Severa window.
- When proposal was copied the fee price was changed when project some other currency than euro.
- Invoice-view was missing the Total excl. tax and Total incl. tax fields for some users.
- Work capacity -report didn't show user resourcing before user had added some hours.
- Case status sort order was not working correctly.
- Work capacity reports work contract field didn't show values correctly.
Time & expenses
- When work hours were added/edited by using complete the day several times, the work hour balance was wrong.
- When hours were not approved and user edited them, the approval status was not changed to "Not reviewed".
- When hour entry was added from activity that was marked as ready, user got error when closing the entry window.
- Billed workhours status changed to not reviewed when entry was edited.