The following improvement were introduced in the February 2019 product release:
Google calendar sync
- When creating new activity from create new acitivity-view, the external participants are not included to new activity.
- Now in the invoice the "Uninvoiced items" -view displays newest items first.
- New login page was released.
- Now its possible to view forecasts also in graphical view and you can select to see views separately (billing, revenue other expenses etc).
- Also there is now possibility to add multiple forecasts for same row by clicking the pencil icon in the end of row.
The following issues were fixed in the February 2019 product release:
- Some activities were not visible in week view in new UI.
- Issue to add new work contract for some users.
- Error was given when a shared dashboard was created.
- When billing customer was changed on invoice the billing details were not updated from customer card.
- In some cases user was not able to change invoice status from new UI.
- Users got logged out randomly.
- It was not possible to change customer for project or Sales case if there was closed activity.
- Issue to change Project work types settings to "Use existing work types from settings".
- Project forecast timeframe was not updated immediately after project timeline was changed.
- Updating project original estimate with comma didn't work correctly.
- When deleting billable project the pricing section was broken.
- Share of billing showed incorrect invoicing values in Team productivity -view.
Time & expenses
- When changing case in work hour entry -view the worktype field was not updated correctly.
- Favorite selection was shown when joining a project.
- Join a project didin't work when user was already added on a phase.
- When editing travel expense on travel reimbursement, the time zone was changed.
- Invoice was not correct when it was transferred from Severa to ViBu and it included flat rate pricing.