The following improvement were introduced in the January 2019 product release:
- Timeout increase for Maventa integration.
- New Help Centre UI.
- New icons to replace ones with technical issues.
- In Project financials add fee or cost view the texts are more visible.
- Business unit selection to case creation.
- Project fees are displayed most recent one first in the Project finance-tab.
- Notifications when you add/split/delete/ allocations or change to another person.
- Filter Invoices-report based on invoice entry date.
- Select all functionality to filter dropdowns in multiple places.
- When travel reimbursement addon is not enabled, user cannot add attachments to travel expenses.
The following issues were fixed in the January 2019 product release
- User got error from project plan view when there was proposal created and user didin't have financials rights.
- Adding work contract gave error for some users.
Google calendar sync
- Some calendar entries were not transferred from Google to Severa.
- Some invoices were doubled when transferring invoices from Severa to Maventa.
- Issues updating pricelist in some cases.
- User wasn't able to change the date when adding a fee from project plan view.
- Case, case number and case owner filters were not working on users- and user analysis-reports.
- Financial timeline "Business unit" -filter didn't work correctly.
- Logout button was missing.
- Scandinavian characters were displayed incorrectly for Project keywords and Contact keywords.
- In some cases user wasn't able to access company details -settings.
- Saving settings didn't work properly.
Time & expenses
- Some users got error message "Request is invalid" when they opened dashboard or went to Time & expenses.