The following improvement were introduced in the December 2018 product release:
- Adding work hours from activity.
- Small improvement to project/phase tree: close opened phase by clicking empty area on the screen.
- Possibility to create invoices from project also to other billing customers.
- Sweden- and Norway-specific invoice total rounding control.
- Market segmentation as filter to invoices creation screen.
- When using sales process as grouping, graphical report barchart is sorted based on sales probability.
- Added new value "Unallocated hours" to project & phase & customer list report.
- Added new value Work hour approval status change date to work hour list report.
- When drilling down from Resourcing analysis to resourcing by person, immediately display all allocations.
The following issues were fixed in the December 2018 product release
- Removing project redirected user to dashboard and not to the customer card.
- Reminder PDF was not working when new layout is used.
- Wrong language selection when credit note was created.
- User got error when creating an invoice and customers billing contact was deleted.
- Revenue and Billing values were different in old and new UI
- It was not able to create proposal PDF from new UI if proposal had Billing details added and payment terms was null in the project.
- "Cumulative" was not selectable on analysis reports.
- Timeout problem in Accounts report.
- Amount of per diem travel expenses were rounded in travel reimbursement.