The following improvements were introduced in the November 2018 product release:
- Changes to activity modal bottom bar.
- Possibility to mass complete and mass postpone activities. This can be done from To-do-list and from Activity report.
- Now its possible to define the time range in calendar view. You can also where the weeks start (Monday or Sunday) and you can select to show also the weekends.
- Settings tab to internal customer card.
- Now its possible to edit case contact information from sales & projects tab by opening the contact card.
- Screen scrolls to view created content when user creates new card to dashboard.
- Now it's possible to update billing information from invoice to project. The setting can be found under detailed information.
- Improvements to Kanban view.
- Removed comma before invoice number from invoice PDF.
- Possibility to change VAT % for work hours in invoice when show total amouns is selected.
- Define if Expenses in User KPIs include costs of work hours, travels and/or products user has entered.
- KPI parts recognize the monetary values and can automatically deliver measurement unit for example € or €/h.
- Project template improvements.
- Possibility to report Labor expenses, Other expenses, Total expenses, Sales margin and Margin and Total tax on Proposal list - report.
- Add keywords to multiple projects in Project list -report.
- Now its possible to selct what to do when you remove a phase member with ongoing/future resource allocation
- Now its possible to see phase timeline on resource allocation and hover/drag the resourcing.
- Multiselect dropdown mass selecting to activity participants, email recipients and phase member selection.
- Possibility to open another tabs from Tob-bar dropdowns (Reports, History, Workhour approval)
- Searchboxes have clear function ( in the end of the row)
- Clicking outside opened card that has save or close buttons is not closed and saved like it did before. This happens e.g. in work hours and proposal view.
- Now its possible to multiselect mass removing from dropdown menus in differents places for example in reports or calendar view. Mass remove can be done from up right corner.
- Small improvements to top navigation behavior.
Severa Mobile app
New Severa mobile app with new REST has been released. More info can be found from here.
- Mass update travel reimbursement statuses from report.
- When closing a project user gets notification if there are travel reimbursements waiting for approval and ask to select needed actions.
The following issues were fixed in the November 2018 product release
- Changing customer for project if there was proposal added was not possible.
- Changing customer for project if there was activity added was not possible.
- Issues transferring credit invoices from Severa.
- Invoices where sent to main customer and not the invoicing customer.
- Customer contact and address fields were empty when you changed customer in the invoice even those were filled in project billing settings.
- Issues with invoice total price rounding.
- Overdue interest was shown when new invoice layout was used.
- User was not able to open invoices from kanban view if he/she didn't have access to invoice status.
- Total prices on invoice were shown wrong when grouping was used without "Show total amounts".
- It was not possible to change billing contact person from project settings.
- Customer couldn't be changed if there was activity added on project.
- Phase sort order was not working when using project template.
- Project forecast was not updating the values correctly for hidden months.
- Drag and drop of fields was not working on proposal.
- Report filters and values didn't change correctly after report drill-down.
- Resource allocation total was not calculated correctly when the daily amount was really small.
Time & expenses
- Changing travel expense type in Time & expenses broke the entry view and date for entry was changed.
- Time & expense "Travel expenses to reimburse" showed incorrect value.
- Join a project didn't work when user was already added on another phase of project.
- When hour entry was edited in old UI it added internal comment button visible in new UI invoice.
- When fee was added in New UI from Time % expenses -view, the description was missing the phase information.
- Start time/end time selection was not visible when adding the travel expenses.
- When attachment was added from Visma Scanner to Severa travel reimbursement, attachment was not compressed.
- User was not able to change any(project, expense type, date) info for created travel reimbursement.
- Total of the invoice showed 9 decimal.
Visma Business & Visma Global
- When invoice was transferred from Severa the business unit was not taken from user but from project manager.