Renewed Travel reimbursement is published to Visma Severa's new user interface on Monday the 24th of September 2018. So what's new?
Time & Expenses
- View travel expenses waiting to be reimbursed and access existing travel reimbursements from Time & Expenses view
- Create an empty travel reimbursement or create one with all your existing entries
- When accessing Travel reimbursement view from top navigation (Add new), you have the possibility to choose if you want to create an empty travel reimbursement or create one with all your existing entries
- By accessing new travel reimbursement view, a draft is automatically saved
- You have the possibility to add internal comments to travel expenses (both employee and supervisor/manager). Can be used for example to notify your employee why the travel reimbursement was rejected.
- When travel reimbursement with no rows is closed, you are promoted to delete the draft
- Group expenses by date, category or project. Applies to PDF download too!
- Breakdown of travel expenses by expense type and project can be seen on travel reimbursement and on PDF download
- Create several travel expenses out of one receipt (for example when your receipt is for hotel and you need to separate the stay at the hotel and breakfast because of two different VAT's on the receipt)
- Add attachments/receipts by drag & dropping, browsing from files or from receipts (Visma Scanner)
- Receipts taken with Visma Scanner are automatically created as travel expense rows when you access Time & Expenses view
- Visma Scanner receipts are loaded automatically to Receipt inbox when you access Time & Expenses view
- Create travel expenses easily from receipts taken with Visma Scanner by filling in the missing information. Preview of your receipt is shown next to travel expense details to help fill in the data correctly.
- Review travel reimbursements quickly using the Preview attachment view (both employee and supervisor/manager)
- When deleting a receipt taken with Visma Scanner from Visma Severa the receipt is also deleted from Visma Scanner.