The following improvement were introduced in the December 2016 product release:
Exchange/O365 calendar synchronization:
We made some improvements to exchange calendar sync in November release and now we made rest of the them.
- After release, for recurring activities, we only sync the one that has the main rule plus the individual entries from this moment onward.
- we Include non-exchange/google user as participant for activity when it's synced.
- We do not sync activities, where the date&time is corrupted. Sync will ignore those.
- We do not sync activities that fail with "Error code: ErrorNonExistentMailbox". This error happens when user used to have another email address.
We made changes to extranet login by having stronger password policy. After release:
- The password must be at least 8 characters long.
- The password must not start with a digit (0-9).
- The password must not end with a digit (0-9).
- The password must have at least 1 digit (0-9) character in the middle of the string.
- The password must have at least 1 uppercase (A-Z) character.
- The password must have at least 1 lowercase (a-z) character.
- The password must not have a space character.
- The password must have at least one special character
Login also uses reCAPTCHA. More info can be found from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReCAPTCHA
The following issues were fixed in the November 2016 product release:
|Reporting||The "Billable" total is shown in the wrong column in work hour summary||8.12.2016|
|When inactivating accounts using action menu on the report, cases are not closed.||8.12.2016|
|Incorrect update of phase status and phase status history through report action menu||8.12.2016|
|Postal code criteria is not working with some foreign postal codes on Accounts report||20.12.2016|