- Visma Severa API has method GetVersion, which returns a string.
- The string contains at the moment year and month information in "yyyy-MM" format. The value represents the year and month when API has been previously changed.
- Because Visma Severa has weekly releases, there can be many API changes during one month in different releases. Because of this, the string will start to contain "yyyy-MM-dd" formatted date information.
- The change will be released in our March 2014 release.
- This change can break current API implementations, if parsing of the string is done so that converting month information won't work after the change.
- If GetVersion is used in your integration, fix the implementation before March 2014.
Have more questions? Submit a request