April release was published Thursday morning, the 18th of April 2013.
- Out of office -activities such as holidays are shown directly on work hour entry page (day view). Affects only customers with Activity management add-on.
- Billable percentage works also with fixed priced cases
- Work hour entries are editable directly from work hour report (list). This functionality is available for the reporter, case owner and supervisor, for example while approving work hours.
New version of Proposal add-on
With Proposal add-on user can create proposals directly with Severa.
Proposal tool is getting a complete re-design. Re-design is taking care of most known issues:
- Allow using proposal as estimate, quote, purchase order or sales order.
- Do not lock case that has a proposal.
- Don't show proposal data in reports as actual costs or uninvoiced before it's accepted. Allow case to have more than one proposal.
- Support proposal's partial acceptance.
- Support value based pricing, i.e. hide quantity and unit price or even individual rows that add up to a subtotal (e.g. hours or estimated supplier costs).
- Use a real template behind the proposal that can include proposal rows.
Before going live with this for all customers, we'd like your feedback. We know that there's bound to be something that we haven't considered. Contact our customer service if you are interested in trying it already in April and May. A commercial version that's available for all customers will follow in June 2013 release.
New KPI add-on
With KPI add-on user can create own mathematical metrics (key performance indicators) used in reporting.
KPI add-on update:
- Show KPIs on case report and case overview.
- Allow creating metrics where values are multiplied, deducted, added or divided.
- No limit on number of values used in calculation.
- Possibility to use existing KPIs as part of calculation.
- Contact our customer service if you are interested in this Add-on.
- Resourcing reports are updated to match with other reports.
- Case report has new columns "resourced hours" and "resourced - reported hrs".
- Seeing long case names in reports is now possible with mouse-over tooltip.
- In last release, we updated how to select people to a case, an activity and reports. Now also single-user selections are working similarly (such as selecting case owner).
- Business unit and case owner can be selected already on new case page.