The following improvements were introduced in the April 2016 product release:
Action/Change history (Add-On)
- User audit trail: added user name to change history.
- Earlier extranet showed only hours which had price and were billable. After the change all work hours are visible in extranet.
- Improve invoicing performance.
- Before the release invoices were opened in the same window from accounts and cases page. After the release we changed that when user opens invoice from accounts or cases page it opens invoice to new tab and user is forwarded to new invoice tab.
- Curacao and Guernsey added to countries list.
The following issues were fixed in the April 2016 product release:
|Action/Change History (Add-On)||When users status is changed active/inactive it doesn't give any results on change history.||19.4.2016|
|Changing billing contact does not give any results on change history.||19.4.2016|
|Change history for “Cases”, change type “Business unit” shows business unit number (ID) instead of business unit name. This fix affects only the new data.||19.4.2016|
|Invoices => Name does not give any results.||19.4.2016|
|Past days excluding today shows this day too.||19.4.2016|
|User can see password hash from action history.||19.4.2016|
|Account billing contact id should be Account billing contact name. This fix affects only the new data.||19.4.2016|
|Case||User can change Invoice date and date of entry even though invoice is read-only||7.4.2016|