There is a direct access to Visma Severa from Azets Work portal. No credentials are required to login into Visma Severa as long as you are authenticated in Azets Work.
In order for the login to work from Azets Work, "Azets Work" add-on must be activated for Severa organization. The add-on is free. Follow the purchase process to activate the add-on.
- Authentication works if organization is using Azets Work portal and Azets Work add-on has been activated in Visma Severa.
- User must have same email address in Visma Severa and Azets Work.
- User accounts need to be created in Visma Severa and in Azets Work. Once user account exists in both systems, user can login to Visma Severa from Azets Work portal.
- Azets Work and Visma Severa have separate user accounts. Users aren't automatically created, activated, updated or inactivated based on user accounts in Azets Work.
- You need to have credentials to Azets Work portal.
- Activate Azets Work add-on in Visma Severa.
- Once add-on has been activated, Azets Work authentication is working. No special settings in Visma Severa are needed. Make sure that your users have the same email address in Azets Work and in Visma Severa.
- Sign in to Azets Work, and click "Visma Severa" in Azets Work portal to go to Visma Severa. You are authenticated based on your email address, which you use in Azets Work.
- Once user has been authenticated to Visma Severa, there is no connection between Azets Work and Visma Severa anymore. User will stay logged in for as long as they keep using Visma Severa, and if they log out, they need to go to Azets Work portal and login to Visma Severa again.
If one tries to login from Azets Work to Visma Severa, but login is unsuccessful, the following page is shown:
Reasons for unsuccessful login:
- The user in question is inactive in Visma Severa. Go to user's Personal details page in Visma Severa and see if the user is active or inactive.
- Azets Work add-on is not active for the organization. It hasn't been activated or it is not in use anymore. Go to Upgrades in Visma Severa and see is the Azets Work add-on in your organization's add-ons list.
- User logged in with an email address which could not be found from Visma Severa. Check the email addresses from Azets Work and Visma Severa, they need to be exactly the same.
- The company in questions does not use Visma Severa anymore. Contact your Visma Severa administrator to confirm if you are unsure.
- There is a problem in the connection between Azets Work and Visma Severa. This is most likely the case if the items above have been checked and everything was ok. Contact customer service.