Visma Time is a smaller version of the regular Visma Severa system. The mobile version is accessed through the browser on iOS, Android and Windows phones or tablets at mobile.severa.com.
Specifically designed for mobile devices, Visma Time makes it quick and easy to enter work hours while on the go. Hours are entered by case and phase, work can be described and entries from previous days and weeks can be reviewed. Entries are immediately available in the main system, and can be viewed by a supervisor, invoiced or included in reports.
Vimsa mobile version can be added to your Visma Severa subscription through Upgrades > Adjust features.
- On your mobile phone or tablet, open your browser and enter the web address: mobile.severa.com.
- Login using the email address and password you always use with Visma Severa.
- Click to select one of the following options: Enter hours, Today, This week and when you’re ready, you can Logout here.
Navigating the mobile version can be done with fingers or cursor according to your device. Standard navigation on most pages includes a top bar with alternate Home, Week, Cancel, Add or Save buttons as well as the page title. A bottom bar contains information with Daily, Weekly total or Weekly balance hours and occasionally a button to Close the day.
- On the entry page, drag the control bar to the right to indicate the number of hours and minutes worked.
- If necessary, click the Date button to select another date from the drop-down.
- Click the Case button to view the list of cases.
- On the Select case page, type the name of a case in the Search field or scroll the list to locate a case. Click to select a case.
- If the case has multiple phases, the Select phase page will open. Click to select a phase.
- Next, click to select the Work type from the drop-down.
- Click in the Description field to enter additional information about the work.
- By default, No overtime is selected. If applicable, click to select an overtime rate from the drop-down.
- Click the Save button in the top navigation bar.
- Once saved, entries can be reopened and a Delete button is available. Click Delete to permanently remove the entry.
On the day view, existing entries are displayed. Scroll vertically to view multiple entries or click to open a single entry.
Swipe horizontally across the screen or use the arrow controls at the bottom of the page to view previous or subsequent days.
On the top navigation bar, click the button to go to the Week view or the + icon to enter hours. The bottom navigation bar indicates the number of hours entered for the day and contains a Close the day button to click when entries for the day are complete.
On the week view, the day, date and correlating work hours are displayed for the current week. Daily hours appear in green for days that have been closed and grey for days that haven’t been closed. Scroll vertically to view other days or click the arrow to the right of a day’s hours to open the day.
Swipe horizontally across the screen or use the arrow controls at the bottom of the page to view previous or subsequent weeks.
On the top navigation, click the button to go Home or the + icon to enter hours. The bottom navigation bar displays the number of work hours for the Weekly total and Weekly balance.
When finished entering and reviewing hours, click the Home, Week or Cancel buttons as necessary to return to the home page. And click Logout.
Make Visma Time a favorite on your iPhone or iPad
- Open the Safari browser on your device.
- Go to mobile.severa.com.
- Click the Install icon (the arrow coming out of a box, located in the center of the bottom navigation bar), and on the menu click Add to Home Screen.
- Click Add.
Make Visma Time a favorite on your Android
- Open the Internet browser on your device.
- Go to mobile.severa.com.
- Bookmark the page.
- Go to your phone's home screen.
- Press and hold on an empty space on the screen to open the "Add to Home Screen" menu.
- Select Shortcuts.
- Select Bookmark.
- Select the Visma Severa Mobile bookmark.