Once an invoice is created in Visma Severa, it's basically ready to be sent to your customer.
It's possible to adjust expenses, quantity, VAT and display options, if necessary. Otherwise, simply change the invoice status to Sent and depending on your delivery method:
- send the invoice as email (PDF invoice) or
- save the invoice as a PDF file (electronic or snail mail)
Send an invoice as email
- Open an invoice that's ready to be sent.
- Click the the email icon at the top of the invoice
- On the pop-up window, check that Subject and Message are correct
- Select recipients
- Send to: Account's contacts who have email addresses, can be selected as email recipients
- Copy to: Your own personnel (Note: Email sender is automatically added as CC on the email)
- Bcc: Your own personnel
- Send invoice
Send an invoice as a PDF
Open an invoice that's ready to be sent.
Click the PDF icon at the top of the invoice
On the pop-up window, select to Open or Save the file. Choose open if you wish to print and send the invoice to your customer by post. Opening the PDF file requires Adobe Reader, which can be downloaded for free. Or choose to save the file to your computer, and then attach it to an email or another electronic delivery method.
Click OK to complete the save, and dismiss the pop-up.
Print and physically mail the invoice by post, or send it electronically.