User keywords are words associated with an employee to identify roles, skills, certification or location. Keywords can be used to inform resourcing decisions and delimit report results.
- Open tools -> settings and click to open user keywords. Existing keywords are displayed in the table and the number indicates how many employees are associated with that keyword.
- Enter a new keyword in the field and click add.
- Or, click the edit icon, disable or delete icon.
- Hover on tools, click user management and click an employee's name.
- On the employee's page, click the edit button on the personal details title bar.
- And, click the blue, linked keywords to open the list of existing user keywords.
- Click to select the desired keywords from the list.
- Or in the text field under keywords, type to enter words (when entering multiple words use a space between words without commas or any other punctuation). When you add a new keyword which has not been previously stored in the settings, it is automatically saved.
- At the bottom of the personal details section, click save.