Visma Severa's REST API credentials are used for authentication when transferring data between Visma Severa and a 3rd party application.
Credentials are created via Visma Severa settings. We recommend that you create your own credentials for each integration. For example, if you have two different integrations, you will need to create separate credentials for both.
Creating REST API credentials
- Click wheel icon on the top right corner.
- Open REST API
- Select "Create client credentials"
- Define integration details
- Integration target system > System that information is transferred to/from.
- Integration description > Description how the integration works and what information is transferred.
- Contact person > Cotact person from your company.
- Select API scopes > API scopes define to which data these credentials have access. If the integration is implemented by third party, you can ask them what API scopes are needed.
- I have an integration partner > If a third party has implemented the integration, please fill their information.
- Select "Save"
- Client ID and client secrest are created.
Oliko tästä vastauksesta apua?Send feedback