- Visual Studio 2010 (any edition).
- This is a command-line application and will run on any Windows.
- A FINVOICE XML-file is required for this code example as an input file.
- Such invoice can be created for example from Visma Severa if FINVOICE add-on has been purchased.
- As an attachment in this article there is an example FINVOICE, which can be used also, if there isn't add-on available in the organization that is being integrated to.
- Download the source code, which is attached to this article.
- The program will read the given FINVOICE file and iterate all the rows in it and insert them as products into the case given as parameter:
- API key, case number and FINVOICE file are needed as command line arguments.
- Finvoice file should be placed to ..\bin\Debug folder.
- Read the FINVOICE-file, ignore possible header.
- Get the case from Visma Severa with given number.
- Extract information from FINVOICE:
- Iterate all rows.
- Insert a row as item into case.
Oliko tästä vastauksesta apua?Send feedback