- The Action history add-on must be activated in order to view and use the features described below.
- Administrator access rights may be required to perform some or all of the following steps related to Action history.
- Action history add-on is not availble for Severa Professional version.
Action history records and displays a log of events made in relation to a Case, User or Invoice. Specific actions are logged, and when retrieved will be displayed with the Date, Time, Action and the Person who completed the action, listed in reverse chronological order.
Please contact Customer Support for pricing and activation of the Action history add-on. You may find the contact information from the panel on the right at support.severa.com/home.
In regards to Cases, recorded actions include:
- Case owner
- Sales status
- Expected order date
- Price lists
- Case members – adding or deleting
- Activities – adding or deleting
- Invoices – adding or deleting, and changes to the date or amount
- Billing forecast – adding, deleting or updating
- Work estimate
- Start date
In regards to Users, recorded actions include:
- Work type
- Date of birth
- Bank account
- Work contract
- Access rights
In regards to Invoices, recorded actions include:
- Billing address
- Invoice number
- Invoice date
- Account contact
- Payment terms
- Overdue interest
- Invoice rows
- Invoice status
- Invoice cases – on Config page, adding or deleting
Oliko tästä vastauksesta apua?Send feedback