In Visma Severa it is possible to reimburse invoice in full using the reimburse function on invoice.
If you don't have any interfaces for transferring invoices from Visma Severa, we recommend that you create one new invoice status for example "Reimbursed" and set that status to be the default after credit.
- Go to Tools - Settings - Invoice statuses
- To add an invoice status, enter a name for the new invoice status, for example Reimbursed
- Click to mark the relevant check boxes for the status
- Read only
- Invoice number
- Default after credit
- Enter a description if needed
- Click Add
If you have an interface for transferring invoices, we recommend that you set the default after credit for the same status you use for invoices waiting for the transfer.
Go to top
Reimburse an invoice
The "Reimburse" button on invoice will become active, when your invoice is in a status which in the settings has been defined as waiting for payment. (Examples above: Waiting for Maventa, Sent to Maventa).
When you select to reimburse an invoice, you have three options to select from:
- Bill on new invoice: two invoices are created
- One invoice which is a total reimbursement of the original invoice and another which has all the same rows as the reimbursed invoice but can now be edited as the customer has requested
- Original invoice will stay in the original status, the reimbursement has the status we have selected to be default after credit and the new invoice will be draft
- Do not bill: one invoice is created
- Invoice is a total reimbursement of the original invoice
- Items on the invoice will be marked as non-billable
- Original invoice will stay in the original status and the reimbursement has the status we have selected to be default after credit
- Cancel: Aborts the operation and returns user to the invoice view
Go to top