Usually cases are created through the top menu "New". However, it's also possible to create cases through an account or through an existing case.
To create a case through the top menu:
- Hover on New in the top menu, and click Case in the drop-down menu.
- By default, new cases are Customer cases as indicated by the darker tab at the top. Click to select the Internal tab if you wish to create a case for internal work only.
- If there is an existing case that's similar to the one you want to create, click to expand the Template section and use the drop-down menu to select a case. Information will be taken from the existing case to fill many of the fields, and you only have to enter a Case name, select a sales status and adjust the included data such as account name, case members, etc. to make changes.
- If you're not using a template, go to the Case details section and provide as much information as possible about the new case such as the Account name, Contact, Case name, Description, etc.
- In the Sales section, use the drop-down menu to select the Sales status. And provide information about the Lead, Value and Expected order date if possible. Entering the sales data is optional.
- Selecting a sales status will open the Next activity section. Enter an activity related to the new case as a means to prompt your follow-up on the case in the near future.
- Click Save.
- Open an existing Account, and click New Case on the title bar of the Cases section.
- Fill in the details and save.
Oliko tästä vastauksesta apua?Send feedback