Please follow the steps below to update integration to it's latest version. You can also watch a 20 minute long video of how to update from Youtube.
- Login to the Visma Global server
- Verify that server has Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 installed (in programs). If it doesn't have it, install it from Microsoft.com.
- Stop the current integration service from Services
- Take a backup of the integration files located on the Visma Global server (path example: C:\Program Files\Visma\Visma Global Severa Integration Service) by copying the whole folder to another location, for example to desktop
- Uninstall the current integration from Program management (in Control panel)
- Install new integration version. Download latest version here.
- Copy Severa API key from the old company.config into the new company.config.
- Copy company.info.xml file from the backup folder into the integration folder.
- If the company.config and company.info.xml are stored in a different folder than default, set the folder path into service.exe.config file.
- Login into Visma Severa.
- Go to Tools > Settings > Visma Global
- If you cannot see Visma Global in the settings, enable the Visma Global add-on from Upgrades > Adjust features > Interfaces first.
- Set up the integration settings into Severa, by comparing the existing settings in the old company.config
- The names and order of the settings have changed. If you are having trouble finding out which setting in Severa corresponds to a key in old company.config file, please take a look at this article.
- Start the integration service from Services
- Check the log files or Windows Application logs to ensure successful transfer of data.
Oliko tästä vastauksesta apua?Send feedback