Industry sectors are different types of businesses that your customers are engaged in. Customers belonging to a specific industry may have similar needs or goals, and industry-specific features such as products, price lists and case templates can be utilized. In reports it is possible to use industry as a search filter.
- Open to Tools > Settings > Industry sectors. Existing industries are displayed in the table with a link to the accounts that belong to that industry.
- To add an industry, enter the name, and click add.
- Or, edit an existing industry:
- To change the name: Click the edit icon for that row, enter or edit text and click Save.
- To disable: Click disable for that row.
- To delete: Click disable on the row and then click the Delete icon . When deleting an industry that is associated with accounts, a pop-up window will open that allows you to link the affected accounts to another industry.
Oliko tästä vastauksesta apua?Send feedback