Contact roles are notable positions that certain contacts hold. Roles identify a type of work or responsibility that only one or two contacts have, and make it clear which contact is in charge for certain types of questions or actions.
- Go to tools > settings > contact roles. Existing roles are displayed in the table with a link to the contacts that belong to that role.
- To add a role, enter the Name, and click add.
- Or, edit an existing role:
- To change the name of a contact role, click the pen-icon on the applicable row, enter a new name and click save.
- To disable a contact role, click disable on the applicable row. If you disable a contact role which is in use, it is still used for existing contacts, but cannot be used for new ones.
- To delete a contact role, click disable on the applicable row and then click the delete-icon. If you delete a contact role which is in use, you can link the effected contacts to another contact role on a dialog window that opens.
Oliko tästä vastauksesta apua?Send feedback