Manage case keywords
Case keywords are words associated with cases to identify goals, issues or other considerations to help inform decisions and delimit report results.
- Hover on tools, click settings and click to open case keywords. Existing keywords are displayed in the table and the number indicates how many case are associated with that keyword.
- Enter a new keyword in the field and click add.
- Or, click the edit, disable or delete icon.
Use keywords to tag cases
- Open a case, and click the edit button on the overview title bar
- Click keywords to open the list of existing case keywords
- Click to select the desired keywords from the list
- Or in the text field under keywords, type to enter words (when entering multiple words use a space between words without commas or any other punctuation). When you add a new keyword which has not been previously stored in the settings, it is automatically saved.
- At the bottom of the section, click save
Case keywords can be seen in Case overview