Work types are the different jobs commonly performed on cases. Work types are either productive or non-productive.
- Go to Tools > Settings > Work types. Existing work types are displayed in the table with a code if using accounting integrations, a default cost per hour and a checkbox to indicate if the work type is non-productive.
- To add a work type, enter the name, cost per hour and click to mark non-productive if applicable. And click Add.
- Or, edit an existing work type:
- To change the name: Click the edit icon for that row, enter or edit text and click save.
- To disable: Click disable.
- To delete: Click disable on the row and then click the delete icon. When deleting an industry that is associated with accounts, a pop-up window will open that allows you to link the affected accounts to another industry.
Oliko tästä vastauksesta apua?Send feedback