Microsoft Excel on Mac guesses the csv file format (character encoding) differently for files it opens and for files it saves. This leads to problems with special characters (including Ä, Ö and Å) when using the Account import. The issue can be circumvented as follows:
- Download Account import template .CSV file.
- Make the needed changes to the template file
- Instead of just saving the file, choose File -> Save As…
- Using the Format drop down, change "Comma Separated Values (.csv)" to "Windows Comma Separated (.csv)".
- Save the file. Microsoft Excel seems to remember the last used csv file format making it possible to just use the regular way of saving from now on. However, if you want to be sure, use this Save As… method.
Oliko tästä vastauksesta apua?Send feedback