The next release will be published on Thursday, the 14th Friday, the 15th of February 2013. Please read the notes below to learn more about upcoming changes.
- Public holidays can be defined per country in settings. User's country is used to determine which holidays are considered when calculating work hour balance. Read more from updated Public Holidays article
- Improved user selection has been added to majority of reports
- Users are now grouped by business unit in user selection lists.
- It's possible to select users by typing a keyword or person's name.
- Multiple activities can be closed or re-opened same time from Activities -report.
- Accessing a recurring activity from My activities -sidebar takes to edit view of single occurrence instead of the series.
- Information such as cumulative billing, billing forecast, remaining billing, total hours worked, work hour estimate and remaining hours are available as tags to an invoice. Read more from updated article Invoice notes and free text fields with automated tags
- Reference number for organizations located in Sweden is changed to OCR-number. Read details from Invoice reference numbering article.
- Reference number for organizations located in Norway is changed to KID-code. Read details from Invoice reference numbering article.
- Reference number for organizations located in the Netherlands is hidden. Read details from Invoice reference numbering article.
Oliko tästä vastauksesta apua?Send feedback