Next Visma Severa release is planned for Wednesday morning, the 19th of June 2013.
New proposal tool
- New proposal tool had pilot release on April, now it's finalized
- New proposal tool must be activated, old version is not changed
- Features in New proposal tool
- Allow to rename proposal freely (i.e. estimate, quote, purchase order, sales order)
- Allow case to have more than one proposal
- Allow proposal's partial acceptance
- Allow to hide quantity, unit price and individual rows that add up to a subtotal
- Use a real template behind the proposal that can include proposal rows
- Do not lock case that has a proposal
- Don't show proposal data in reports as actual costs or uninvoiced before it's accepted
- More mass editing options
- For accounts: updating industry, segmentation details and account status
- For activities: change activity owner
- For cases: add keyword, change business unit, change case owner, case status, sales person, sales status and cost center
- For invoices: change invoice date and date of entry
Other small improvements
- Use activities in work hour entry page (day view). One click to select all activities to time sheet.
- Phase completion % is shown on Case / Activities and Phases -section
- Account report: new search criteria and result columns "Created by" and "Updated by".
- Case report: new result columns "Date created" and "Last update". New search criteria "Last update".
- Invoice report: new search criteria and result column "Updated by"
Oliko tästä vastauksesta apua?Send feedback