Next Visma Severa release is planned for Thursday morning, the 24th of October 2013.
This release introduces changes in invoicing. Read more about the release content from below:
- Invoice templates are introduced to help with managing invoice layout settings.
- All exising cases that have been invoiced before will have case custom template after the release.
- Read more about what happens to existing cases in the release and what actions are required to be done. Read more about invoice templates.
Work hours: Time entries part 2
- Time entries can now be displayed in case's Overview-section.
- Each time entry type and Time entry total are displayd on Work hour summary -report.
- New report called Time entries added to reporting.
- See Time entries article.
- From Severa invoice; Our Reference, Your Reference, Notes, Notes before invoice rows and Notes after invoice rows are all taken to ProCountor and shown on "Lisätietoja"-field on the invoice.
- When Severa invoice is grouped with attachment, the attchment is transferred to ProCountor.
- Travel Reimbursement attachment from Severa is transferred to ProCountor. Only one attachment is transferred because ProCountor accepts only one attachment per travel reimbursement.
- Integration now supports organizational hierarchy add-on. Transfer invoices and travels of several organizations from one Severa into each ProCountor and transfer purchase orders from each ProCountor to one Severa.
- ProCountor data transfer settings-page changed, define ProCountor password for each transfer separately.
- ProCountor -interface is only available in Finland. Read more about the changes (in Finnish). Read also the updated ProCountor article (in Finnish).
- Business unit (case) to Items report
- VAT number to Contacts report
- Activity owner code to Activities report
- Possibility to display Reference number as KID code for Norwegian organizations
- Show business unit tree in business unit dropdown on New > Invoice page (when organizational hierarchy add-on is in use)
- Phase status visible into phase tree
- Phase status history link to phase
- Possibility to choose invoicing VAT-% for account
- Possibility to edit proposal template name
- Contact person visible into address on proposal
- Updates to server environment, identified bottlenecks have been solved
- Optimized database queries
- "My activities" sidebar data limitation
- Join case -function dropdown menu limited to 1000 results
- Select case -function at workhour entry page limited to show 500 results, more results by search
- Improvements to Matrix reports causing dashboard slownes
- More improvements will be released in following hotfixes
Oliko tästä vastauksesta apua?Send feedback