The following improvement were introduced in the February 2019 product release:
- Now there is seach box for different activity lists.
Google calendar sync
- When creating new activity from create new acitivity-view, the external participants are not included to new activity.
- Now in the invoice the "Uninvoiced items" -view displays newest items first.
- Create invoices -view show now also the billing customer info in the account field.
- Changes to grouped invoice creation when there are billing customers. Invoices are grouped for main customers, individual invoices are created for billing customers.
- When project number is in use (Settings > Case numbering), it is shown in proposal and invoice (& multi-invoice view)
- Invoice shows now also KPI values (if invoice KPI:s are active in settings).
- New login page was released.
- Now its possible to view forecasts also in graphical view and you can select to see views separately (billing, revenue other expenses etc).
- Also there is now possibility to add multiple forecasts for same row by clicking the pencil icon in the end of row.
- Now its possible to give cost exceptions for project members and it affects on hours that are not yet invoiced. You can find place from Project > Project settings.
The following issues were fixed in the February 2019 product release:
- Some activities were not visible in week view in new UI.
- Creating new activity from "Activity completed! You can also create new." -view gave error.
- Issue to add new work contract for some users.
- Error was given when a shared dashboard was created.
Google calendar sync
- When one occurrence of recurring item was deleted from Google by participant, activity was still shown for user in Severa.
- When billing customer was changed on invoice the billing details were not updated from customer card.
- In some cases user was not able to change invoice status from new UI.
- When billing customer was changed on invoice the invoice language and reverse charge were not updated from customer card.
- Invoice Free text -field didn't show the text until you opened it.
- When invoicing customer was changed on invoice the contacts list was not updated.
- When template was saved from invoice "Save as organizational level template" the ordering is resetted.
- Users got logged out randomly.
- It was not possible to change customer for project or Sales case if there was closed activity.
- Issue to change Project work types settings to "Use existing work types from settings".
- Project forecast timeframe was not updated immediately after project timeline was changed.
- Updating project original estimate with comma didn't work correctly.
- When deleting billable project the pricing section was broken.
- Share of billing showed incorrect invoicing values in Team productivity -view.
- Fee description field layout broke when text didn't have any line breaks.
- Update forecast updated also Revenue forecast fields to future.
- In some cases user got error when using project-specific work type selection in project.
- Update forecast gave error if fee description was over 1000 characters.
- In some date filters it was possible to add start date before end date.
- When user set shared report as favorite the report disappeared from all users.
- "Has recurring items" filter didn't work correctly.
- When mass updating sales case status to "Tilaus", the expected order date was not updated.
- Second arrangement rule wasn't working in Project list -report.
- Drill down from "Work hour approval grouped" -report didn't work correctly.
- Today's agenda showed projects in "Exceeded work estimates" even the estimate was set to 0.
Time & expenses
- When changing case in work hour entry -view the worktype field was not updated correctly.
- Favorite selection was shown when joining a project.
- Join a project didin't work when user was already added on a phase.
- When editing travel expense on travel reimbursement, the time zone was changed.
- Updated travel expenses were not updated on project.
- Invoice was not correct when it was transferred from Severa to ViBu and it included flat rate pricing.
Oliko tästä vastauksesta apua?Send feedback