The following issues were fixed in the 21.12.2015 product release:
- User can't change price list do to time out error.
- On Case > Pricing, the flat rate layout was broken.
- Country of billing address is shown incorrectly when there are multiple addresses with different countries.
- Exception is logged when accounting information is updated for work hour row in invoice.
- Error occurs for couple of users when they log in to Severa, due to a crashing report on dashboard.
- Email says %CompanyName% instead of the actual company name.
- Error occurs for users when accessing dashboard with crashing work hour matrix report.
- User getting error when open travel reimbursement page (Newly created organization).
- Travel reimbursement shows wrong unit when editing travel expense.
- TransactionInitialSyncStartDate is saved wrong in database for Visma Business integration
- Overtime is not visible on work hour entry page, when hours are closed for entering.
Oliko tästä vastauksesta apua?Send feedback