New version of Severa mobile is released on week 13.
NOTE: Changes are visible for all platforms Android, Windows Phone and iOS
The following improvements were introduced in the release:
Activity management (add-on)
- When creating an activity, only active accounts can be selected.
My sales cases view for easier management of the sales process.
- A new Week view to see whole week's work hour entry status at once.
- When entering work hours or creating an activity, if a case has only one phase, the phase is automatically selected.
- Work contract now determines whether user can enter overtime work hours or not.
- New app icon on iOS and Android. Windows Phone icon will be changed later.
- The app is now called "Severa" instead of "Visma Severa" in iOS and Android home menu, as the new icon already contains the Visma logo. A similar change will happen Windows Phone later. Everywhere else the app is still called "Visma Severa".
- Total amount of work hours and activities is displayed in the Today view.
- Total amount of contacts, sales cases, cases and activities is displayed in the Account view.
The following issues were fixed in the release:
- Fixed a bug on Android where pressing device's back button to exit the app made the user to have to log in again.
Oliko tästä vastauksesta apua?Send feedback