The project card is divided into five tabs:
- Sales: Sales process related information and activities of the case.
- Project plan: Project phases, work hours and estimates, and timelines.
- Collaboration: Project notes and the project tasks on a kanban.
- Financials: Project pricing, fees and costs and financials.
- Project settings: Project-level settings, like default billing information and general settings.
Project name, project number and project manager are displayed on top. Customer name is shown as a link under project name so you can easily move from the project to customer card. Project description can be shown or hidden as a default. When viewing description you can also see when the projects was created and by whom. If the project was updated, that is shown here too.
Project status can be set using the menu next to Project manager. If a status is selected, status name can be seen directly but you need click the status to see if a description has been added.
If you need to close or delete a project, you'll find the option next to the Billable button.
You cannot delete a project that has work hours, activities, fees and other expenses, proposals or invoices connected to it.
You can easily invoice the project by clicking the Billable button. The button shows the amount waiting for billing. If there isn't anything yet to be billed, you can create a draft invoice and add rows to it manually.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback