Visma Severa - Visma Administration integration transfers customer information between the two softwares and invoices from Visma Severa to Visma Administration. This integration is only available for companies located in Sweden and it can be used free of charge but requires Visma Severa API.
- Activate Visma Administration interface in Visma Severa
- Visma Severa Settings
- Install interface
- Integration settings
Activate Visma Administration interface in Visma Severa
Login to Visma Severa and click on wheel icon > Upgrades > Adjust features. Click "Interfaces" and select Visma Administration from the list. Scroll the page down and click Next > Confirm agreement.
Visma Severa settings
Create Severa API key for authentication
- Follow "How to: Create Severa API key" instructions to create API key. API key is needed to authenticate the data transfer between Visma Severa and Visma Administration.
Match Visma Severa cost centers to Visma Administration profit centers
- Open Visma Administration and go to Arkiv > Inställningar > Företagsinställningar > Bokföring... The same profit centers that appear in here must be added to Visma Severa as cost centers.
- Open Visma Severa and click on wheel icon > Setting > Cost centers. Add each profit center here so that Identifier = Resultatenhet.
- In Visma Severa cost center must also be selected for business units. Click on wheel icon > Setting > Business units. Edit each business unit and choose cost center from the list.Save changes.
- Read more about cost centers from article: How do cost centers work in Severa?
Match Visma Severa products to Visma Administration products
- When invoice is transferred from Visma Severa to Visma Administration each invoice row is matched to a product in Visma Administration. This means that in Visma Severa all work types, products and travel expenses must have a code and a matching Artikelnummer must be found in product register (Register > Artiklar och tjänster) of Visma Administration.
- Follow "How do I match product register between Severa and accounting software?" to match Visma Severa work types, products and travels to Visma Administration products.
Download and install integration software to the computer where Visma Administration is installed
- Click here to open download page.
- Save the file to your computer
- Open the folder where file was saved and double click the file name to install the software.
- Click "Run" in the security warning window.
- Click "Next" in the Welcome window.
- Choose the folder where integration will be running from, then click Next.
- Options for the installation folder: a) Leave the installation folder to be the default "C:\Program Files (x86)\Visma\Visma Administration Severa Integration\" or b) change it to be the same where your Visma Administration is running from, for example "C:\Program Files (x86)\SPCS\SPCS Administration".
- If integration is installed into the default folder, after installation, Adk.dll must be copied from SPCS Administration folder to Visma Administration Severa Integration folder. Detailed instructions in below (last step of the list).
Confirm installation by clicking "Next".
Finish installation by clicking Close.
Open the folder where integration was installed and right click on top of the "VismaAdminIntegration" application file. Choose "Create shortcut" from the menu. Click Yes to create shortcut to desktop.
If integration wasn't installed into SPCS Administration folder: Open the installation folder of Visma Administration, for example: C:\Program Files (x86)\SPCS\SPCS Administration and locate a file "Adk.dll". Right click on top of the file and choose "Copy". Go to the folder where integration was installed, for example C:\Program Files (x86)\Visma\Visma Administration Severa Integration, right click on empty space and choose "Paste".
Open integration software from the desktop shortcut or by double clicking VismaAdminIntegration.exe from the installation folder. When starting the integration for the first time, there is a connection error. Just click OK.
Check that the Visma Administration "företagsmapp" and "vanliga filer" folders point to correct paths.
Paste the Severa API key created earlier into "Severa API nyckel" field. Make sure there are no empty spaces before or after the API key.
Enter the default product number into "Default artikelnummer" -field. The value entered here must also exist as "Artikelnummer" in Visma Administration's products register (Register -> Artiklar och tjänster). When invoice is transferred from Visma Severa to Visma Administration, each invoice row is matched to a product in Visma Administration. If invoice row doesn't get the product number based on Visma Severa's settings, the default is used.
Select if you like to transfer case number to invoices by check the "Överför projektnummer i fakturor (Kräver Visma Administration 1000/2000). Note that cases must exist in Visma Administration before invoices can be transferred, these can be transferred with the integration.
Select if supplier invoices should be transferred to Severa as costs (check box selected) or billable products (check box not selected).
If you like to block some accounts in the supplier invoice transfer you can do this by adding them to the section "Blockerade konton i leverantörfakturor" as a comma separated list.
Select which system that should number your invoices.
- If Visma Severa is selected, only invoices with numbers can be transferred.
- If Visma Administration is selected, invoice number is always updated from Visma Administration to the Visma Severa invoice.
- If this option is selected you should define a completely different invoice number series in Visma Severa (Tools - Settings - Invoice numbering)
- NOTE! When this setting is used, you need to extra careful for transferring invoices from Severa to Visma Administration. Example: If you accidentally transfer same invoice twice to Visma Administration:
- In Severa you have one invoice, which have invoice number from the invoice which is transferred most recently
- In Visma Administration you have two invoices, invoice which have been transferred first and second invoice which have been transferred most recently.
If you use special languages, measurement units or payment terms in Visma Administration/VIsma Severa, it is possible to match them in the mapping tables. These settings are optional normally the tables can be left empty.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback