Manage case keywords
Case keywords are words associated with cases to identify goals, issues or other considerations to help inform decisions and delimit report results.
- Hover on tools, click settings and click to open case keywords. Existing keywords are displayed in the table and the number indicates how many case are associated with that keyword.
- Enter a new keyword in the field and click add.
- Or, click the edit, disable or delete icon.
Use keywords to tag cases
- Open a case, and click the edit button on the overview title bar
- Click keywords to open the list of existing case keywords
- Click to select the desired keywords from the list
- Or in the text field under keywords, type to enter words (when entering multiple words use a space between words without commas or any other punctuation). When you add a new keyword which has not been previously stored in the settings, it is automatically saved.
- At the bottom of the section, click save
Case keywords can be seen in Case overview
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.