Manage contact keywords
Contact keywords are words associated with a customer contact to identify roles, areas of interest or location. Keywords can be used to decide who to contact and delimit report results.
- Go to tools -> settings -> contact keywords. Existing keywords are displayed in the table and the number indicates how many contacts are tagged with that keyword.
- Enter a new keyword in the field and click add
- Or to edit an existing keyword, click the edit, disable or delete icon
Use keywords to tag contacts
- Open an account, and click the new contact button or click to open an existing contact
- On the contact pop-up window, click keywords to open the list of existing contact keywords
- Click to select the desired keywords from the list
- Or in the text field for keywords, type to enter words (when entering multiple words use a space between words without commas or any other punctuation). When you add a new keyword which has not been previously stored in the settings, it is automatically saved.
- At the bottom of the window, click save
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.