- Visma Severa supports four invoice reference numbering standards.
- The reference numbering standard of organization comes automatically based on country of the organization.
- If Organizational hierarchy add-on is in use, invoice will use the reference numbering standard based on the country of the business unit which is recognized as organization. Business unit is recognized as organization when it has VAT-number set. This business unit should also have an address set, because address has a country, and the reference number is generated based on that.
- If organization country is different than the four country standards listed below, Finnish standard is used.
- It is not possible to manually set up the reference numbering standard.
Finnish reference numbering standard
When invoice sender country is Finland (or other than Finland/Sweden/Norway/Netherlands) invoice reference number is Invoice number + check digit.
Norwegian reference numbering standard KID
When invoice sender country is Norway invoice reference number is Invoice number + Account number + Check digit.
Reference number settings
- Open Tools > Settings and select Company details
- Go to Document preferences -section
- Select how to display reference number on invoice Ref. No. or KID
Swedish reference numbering standard OCR
When invoice sender country is Sweden invoice reference number is Invoice number + Check digit calculated with algorithm from the invoice number. Maximum length for reference number in Sweden is 25 digits and minimum is 2 digits.
Dutch reference numbering standard
When invoice sender country is Netherlands no reference number is shown on the invoice.