How to: Send an invoice
Once an invoice is created in Visma Severa, it's basically ready to be sent to your customer.
It's possible to adjust expenses, quantity, VAT and display options, if necessary. Otherwise, simply change the invoice status to Sent and depending on your delivery method:
- send the invoice as email (PDF invoice) or
- save the invoice as a PDF file (electronic or snail mail)
Send an invoice as email
- Open an invoice that's ready to be sent.
- Click the the email icon at the top of the invoice
- On the pop-up window, check that Subject and Message are correct
- Select recipients
- Send to: Account's contacts who have email addresses, can be selected as email recipients
- Copy to: Your own personnel (Note: Email sender is automatically added as CC on the email)
- Bcc: Your own personnel
- Send invoice
Did you find it helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.